To all the asexuals out there:
Asexuality is an actual thing. You’re not freaks. There is nothing wrong with you. So what if you don’t want to smash genitals with another person? You guys are freaking blessed because sex comes with a shitload of complications anyway.
hey check it out i did a hannibal fabric! sorry for the heavy-ass watermarking but yeah
you can make it into pajama pants, bags, hats, scarves, whatever! just don’t re-sell what you make out of it, please! (it’s not available for sale yet because they have yet to process the fact that i proofed it but i’ll go back and edit this tomorrow so it’s available for sale)
edit: added a couple colors! they probably won’t be available to buy until some time tomorrow!
Hey! Made a compilation of the darkest corners of the internet.
- Dionaea House: a horrifying story, told through two guys mail conversation, about a haunted house
- Page of Ted: another haunting story about a man’s experience in an uncharted cave
- Castle of Spirits: a website with ghost stories, experiences and pictures. my mom banned me from going here because I used to freak myself out as a kid from this website
- Deep Cave: A man breaks scuba depth world record and finds the body of the last man to attempt it while down there. He makes plans to recover the body, but dies during the attempt. This is his website, as he left it, before he went on his last dive.
- Reborn Baby Dolls: where you can buy dolls that look EXACTLY and feel EXACTLY like a newborn baby
- Find a Grave: a website where you can find the graves of ancestors or famous people, create virtual memorials, add ‘virtual flowers’ and a note to a loved one’s grave
- This Man: a website about 1000’s of people all over the world, dreaming of the same man. Some say he’s the devil some say he’s god.
- Exit Mundi: a collection of end of the world scenario’s
- Haunted House: where you can find any haunted house in the U.S
- Truthism: an extremely wacko cult website about how reptilian aliens are responsible for everything wrong, how humanity is controlled by aliens and how the sun is a cube and that the inner Earth exists
- The Jonestown Mass Suicide Death Tape: Trigger warning and you know why
- Shaye Saint John: The story/myths behind Shaye Saint John is that she was a hot woman who was horribly disfigured in a car accident. As a result, she appears in public wearing this creepy mask, and hobbles along with prosthetic legs and hands. This is her website
- SCP Foundation: collection of fictional works that its members contribute that deal with the “paranormal”. They range all the way from a television working without a broadcasting station, to deadly creatures that have never been encountered
- Blog of Joseph E. Duncan: sentenced to death by a federal jury on August 27, 2008 for the kidnapping, of Dylan and Shasta Groene and murder of Dylan. He had been convicted of a sex crime years before. Go back to the beginning and read forward. You can trace his further descent into madness.
- Annie96 is typing: a creepy chat between two teenagers that has a horrific twist at the end
Alright, I hope you enjoy. Maybe look through these one day at a sleep over with some friends. That would be fun.
And don’t worry. NONE of these are screamers. I wouldn’t do that.
Speaking of sleepovers, here’s a masterpost of creepy sleep-over games
Win a FREE BLANKET! Your choice of any one in my shop!
Check it out :)
1. Must REBLOG this.
2. Must Follow this Tumblr (to avoid issues that came up in the past). I only post the odd thing here and there. Its mostly giveaways and artwork :)
3. Raffle ends APRIL 12th. I will announce the winner the next day.
4. I will send the winner a Note. They must reply within 48 hours. It’s best if the winner contacts me on Deviantart just in case:
Upon the winner choosing what they would like, I will ship it to them, so a mailing address must be provided where you can receive packages.
I have other things available as well, here’s one more link to my shop ( I like to art whore ! You wouldn’t look down on a starving artist would you ;_;? )
Good luck! Thanks to everyone who follows me here or on Deviantart!
a relationship will not cure your issues, no matter how hard young adult books and films try to push that notion on us. if you have depression or bipolar or anxiety or whatever, getting into a relationship isn’t going to cure that or make it go away. person with illness + relationship = ill person in a relationship. please don’t put all of your focus on finding someone to fix you, focus on fixing yourself the right way.
Magic: the Gathering - Accessories
Need to keep your stack of awesome in a unique custom deck box in the shape of a token-deck’s worst nightmare ??